When: 19 June 2018: 14.30-17.30 hrs. Where: SO Sofitel Bangkok
Marine DEBATTE, Head of Events Solutions | Asia Pacific & Japan, BI WORLDWIDE What you will learn in this course; 1.Incentive, the science behind it all
Basic Behavioural Economics principles that guide everything we do 2.Events planning 101
Different phases and Standard Operating Procedures on Pre-Onsite-Post 3.The Wow Factor
Case studies & sources of inspirations to push boundaries on program design 4. Workshop: is the client always right?
Multi-cultural clients, teams and challenges.
When: 31 August - 1 September 2018: 08.30-17.00 hrs. Where: Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok
Khun Kritsanee Srisatin
- Founder & Managing Director at Stream Events Asia
- TICA Treasurer and Marketing Committee Co-chairperson
What you will learn in this course;
• Selling and promoting destinations
• Bidding for Business
• Develop and present MICE grid in an innovative and novel manner
• Preparation before and during the Event
• Workshop & tips
Are your press releases not getting any traction? Are you finding it harder to communicate with your target audience?
Are your site inspections no longer working? This full day experience with El Kwang will have you buzzing with new ideas and
ways to manage B2B communications for the business events industry.
When: 7 May 2018
Where: Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse
Price: 3,000 (excluding vat)
Seats are limited to 30 persons
- How to leverage neuroscience in marketing and communications?
- How to grab the right attention through content marketing?
- Influencers - to use or not to use, that is the question in 2018!
- Stop the boring site inspection and learn how to motivate your audience so they remember your products and services without gimmicks
This workshop help candidates improve their presentation skill; from building confidence, giving a compelling speech all the way to involving the audience
Date: 22-23 February 2018 Topic: Presentation Skills Speaker: Bannaros Sirivejabandhu, American Multinational Diversified Hospitality Company Venue: Pullman Bangkok Hotel G Participants: 25 pax More information and application form:Click here Participants’ List:Click here Video:Click here Picture:Click here
Topic:Be Effective at Trade Show When:10 July 2018: 08.30-17.00 hrs. Where:Be Effective at Trade Show Speakers:TICA Marketing Committee Members
1. Khun Prachoom Tantiprasertsuk, Vice President – Sales, Dusit Hotels & Resorts
2. Khun Ferry Tjahjono, Cluster Director of Sales, Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld
to visit various universities around the country to offer a presentation on the demands and requirements of the hospitality industry with the intention of not
only encouraging university students to join the industry but also to give them an over view on the roles available within each sector. In addition, the session
will also provide a brief introduction of MICE and the unique demands of this niche sector. ON the overall, this activity will also provide students with a clear
idea on their possible career path should they join the service sector. Video (24 August 2018 at Pattaya):Click here